Infinity's Reference 3004A amplifier will add plenty of muscle to your music without breaking a sweat, and it'll look good doing it. This 4-channel powerhouse delivers 75 watts RMS to each of the front and rear speakers in your car. Into planning ahead? You could use this amp in 2-channel mode now to drive a couple subwoofers with 200 watts RMS each, then reassign it to your front and rear speakers when you get a bigger sub amp. Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to work in almost any system, even if you're keeping your car's factory radio. You can use the separate high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels to maximize the performance of your speakers or subs.
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Fuse rating
- 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- WxHxD=320mm x 55.5mm x 180mm WxHxD=12-5/8” x 2-3/16" x 7-1/8”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.