Infinity REFERENCE 10001A 2000 Watts Max Amplifier Class D
The Infinity Reference 10001A amplifier features a low-profile chassis and a small overall footprint to fit in more vehicles where available space is limited.
High and low level input
Speaker-level and low-level inputs allow the Reference 10001A to integrate with both aftermarket and factory car stereo systems.
Variable crossover and bass boost
Unlike many amplifiers available at similar prices, the Reference 10001A features variable electronic crossovers and bass boost circuits allowing for precise system tuning and performance.
Low noise and distortion
The Reference 10001A has been engineered using Balanced Differential Inputs to ensure low noise and distortion even at high output levels. This also makes it far less susceptible to line induced radiated engine noise.
Input Level Control
When low-level inputs are used, this control adjusts the input sensitivity between 200mVrms and 2.0 Vrms. When high-level inputs are used, this control adjusts the input sensitivity between 2Vrms and 20Vrms.
Full on-board protection
On-board circuitry protects the Reference 10001A from shorts, high-temperature, overvoltage and undervoltage. An LED indicator is provided to let you know when one of these conditions exists.
This switch changes the input phase to inverted or noninverted.
RBC wired remote
The RBC wired remote is an easy installation and can be mounted for convenient volume adjustment from driver's seat.
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amp technology
- frequency response
- 10-320 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12dB at 45Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- wired remote level control included
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating
- 35A x 3
- WxHxD=320mm x 55.5mm x 180mm WxHxD=12-5/8” x 2-3/16" x 7-1/8”