D Series 6-channel car amplifier with digital signal processing — 125 watts RMS x 6
Amplifier and DSP in one package
Two keys to unlocking great sound in a car stereo system are serious power and extensive control — and this amp's got them both. For power, AudioControl's D-6.1200 6-channel amplifier generates 125 watts RMS per channel — 200 watts per channel at 2 ohms — so it'll drive even the most demanding aftermarket speakers with plenty of headroom to spare.
Whatever the job, this amp is ready
You can also use the D-6.1200 to power a pair of 2-way components with four of its channels, while delivering 400 watts RMS to a subwoofer from its 5th and 6th channels bridged together. Or, if you're into pure bass power, you can put this amp in 3-channel mode to power three subs with 400 watts RMS each, 1200 watts RMS total.
Smart-User DSP tuning software on a laptop (DM-810 version shown)
Computer-controlled digital signal processing
You won't find any knobs on the D-6.1200 — you make adjustments and save settings via your laptop (PC or Mac). AudioControl's Smart-User DSP software package includes 12 or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, 30-band equalizers, parametric filters, time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs, phase correction, AccuBass™ bass correction, and real-time analyzers (RTA) for the inputs and outputs so you can visually confirm the improvements in the sound.
It's made to work with a factory radio
Eight active speaker-level inputs allow you to connect this amp to almost any factory system, even ones that have separate pre-filtered, time-aligned, and amplified signals going to separate factory speakers and tweeters. The D-6.1200 sums them into one smooth, unified signal for you to balance, align, and tune for your high-performance speakers. AudioControl's Great Turn On (GTO™) signal-sensing circuitry turns the amp on automatically whenever it senses an incoming signal, so you won't have to run a separate turn-on lead back to the receiver.
Onboard LEDs indicate optimized signal flow for inputs and outputs, plus give you a warning when a source is too loud and causing distortion. An optional ACR-3 wired remote controller lets you select sources, control levels, and recall presets from your front seat. An optional Bluetooth® adapter lets you stream music and control the digital processing wirelessly from your compatible portable device.
AudioControl D-6.1200 connection panel
- 6-channel car amplifier with digital signal processing
- 125 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms (200 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms)
- 400 watts RMS x 3 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- all controls and adjustments made with AudioControl Smart-User DSP app on your laptop (PC or Mac) via USB connection
- USB cable included
- optional AC-BT24 Bluetooth adapter available
- variable high- and low-pass filters (20-20,000 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- subsonic filter at 32 Hz
- AccuBASS circuitry for improved bass response
- 30-band graphic EQ, parametric filters, phase correction
- time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs
- RTA (real-time analyzers) for inputs and outputs
- MILC™ (Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators
- GTO signal-sensing turn-on
- 8 speaker-level inputs (summable)
- 6 preamp inputs
- 2 preamp outputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 3
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground wires recommended
- dimensions: 11-15/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 8-1/16"D
- warranty: 5 years
- MFR # D-6.1200
What's in the box:
- 6-Channel amplifier
- Three 40A ATO fuses (installed)
- 2 Meter (6.5') USB 2.0 cable (Type A USB on one end / Micro-B USB on other end)
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Quick Start Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.