ARIES ActionTrac™ boards are the next generation of power running boards. These side steps are unique from other power step designs because they feature a patented step-within-a-step™. They are equipped with a control module for safe, smooth, automated operation; they feature a no-splice and no-drill bracket installation; and they feature weather-resistant, powder-coated aluminum construction assembled right here in the USA.
ActionTrac™ powered running boards feature an innovative, patented step-within-a-step™ design for your offroad ride. The main housing has an integrated, non-skid stepping surface along the top edge and contours to the vehicle's rocker panels for a sleek, aftermarket look. When the door opens, the control module automatically deploys the 3" wide power step, offering an 8" drop from the 4" wide top step and up to 15" from the doorsill, depending on the application. The two steps combined make ActionTrac™ the perfect lifted truck steps, offering safer, easier entry and exit from the vehicle, particularly on larger Jeeps or trucks. They're also ideal for families with younger children and for elderly passengers. When the door closes again, the power step retracts to be safely concealed within the housing.
- Patented step-within-a-step design for easier access, especially on large vehicles
- 3" powered step automatically drops 8" when door opens, up to 15" below doorsill
- 4" top step provides convenient access to the roof of the vehicle
- Housing shields retractable step, pivot points and electronics from the elements
- Contoured design helps protect the rocker panels from road debris and door dings
- Simple-2-install system with no-drill brackets and no-splice wiring
- Powder-coated 6061-T6 aluminum is durable, lightweight and non-corrosive
- Integrated control module detects obstructions and eliminates pinch hazards
- Single, rotary motor for fast, quiet, maintenance-free operation
- Integrated LED lights activate on deployment for added visibility and safety
- Rated for 650 lbs. static weight capacity (limited to mounting structure)
- Includes one pair of running boards, mounting hardware and wiring harness
- These boards are not a substitute for rocker bars
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.