4IN GM SUSPENSION LIFT KIT (15-21 CANYON/COLORADO 2WD/4WD | GAS & DIESEL)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width.
- Maintains factory-like ride.
- No welding or strut disassembly required to install.
- No tie-rod cutting or replacing required.
- Front skid plate features a laser cut "RC" logo.
- Lifted knuckles are designed to keep as close to OE geometry as possible.
- Rear lift blocks are fabricated - stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Fits both Gas and Diesel models
- Does NOT fit ZR2 models
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Requires aftermarket 18" wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work.
- Highly recommended that aftermarket wheels, and / or wheel spacers, be hub-centric
Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
IN THE BOX
- Lifted knuckles
- N3 Loaded Struts
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar links
- Brake line brackets
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- 2.5in fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N3 series [rear]
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Does NOT fit factory wheels