Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 33-inch tires with proper wheel spacing! A set of sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear crossmember bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, and are updated to fit the new F-150 design.
A set of Rough Country's premium shock absorbers - N3 - are also included in this kit, featuring a large diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings.
Best of all, Rough Country's 2015 Ford F-150 Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Increased ground clearance
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Works with 18in or larger factory wheels*
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- *When using 18in or larger factory wheels the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.