Featuring 2.5in front and 2in rear coil spacers, this kit gives your Jeep a great boost for additional ride height and an eye-catching level look from front to rear. This kit is engineered with a spring retention design, ensuring that your coils always stay in place even during extreme articulation, while the rear track bar bracket keeps the rear axle perfectly centered.
This easy-to-install kit features a 100% bolt-on installation process that’s easy enough to do in a home garage! Enjoy the lifted life with Rough Country’s 2.5in Series II Lift kit!
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Front spacer measures 2.5in
- Rear spacer measures 2in
- Clears up to 35" tires
- Spring retention design keeps the coil springs in place during exteme articulation
- Rear track bar bracket keeps the rear axle perfectly centered
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- 35" tires will clear but rubbing may occur with extreme articulation
- If planning on running 35" tires on factory wheels, double check clearance between the front tire, lower control arm and sway-bar links.
- 2012-2018 models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft (#1030)
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK (2 Door)|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.