- Torsion bars stay in factory location
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Will fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit HD models.
- Does NOT fit 1999 "Classic" models.
- Frame bracket modification required
- Differential modification required
- Models equipped with a factory painted bumpers will require trimming to valance and bumper.
- New fabricated lift block replaces your factory equipped block.
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17" or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
||Silverado 1500 Classic
||Sierra 1500 Classic